Over the last 5 years, I've released 9 major versions of tappr.tv, with each release having a specific theme:
- Wands = basic input-output architecture
- Loops = recording and playback
- Dances = recording and playing back in time with a song
- Community L1 = publish dances and subscribe to favorite artists
- Effects and Inputs = symmetry mode, audio in, TouchOSC
- Live = dynamic BPM-based loops, network IO for real-time multi-device input
- Remix = enable members to remix a dance, adding tracks, and changing effects and wands
- Parallax = modernize the UI for iOS 7 and enhance the dynamic rendering of dance tracks thru parallax effects.
- Community L2 = subscribe to other members, receive push notifications of significant events
And as always, I've got a roadmap in mind for the future of tappr.tv:
- Apple TV
But, in order to keep marching forward, I have to address continuously evolving platform requirements. Specifically, Apple has mandated that all iOS apps be 64-bit compatible. At this point, I can't submit new builds until this compatibility is met.
Fortunately, I think I can knock off two birds with one stone…